1. Collection of Information
· Purpose. Users can access certain features of the Yoss Sites without disclosing Information. Users may be required to register for an account in order to access certain content/portions of the Yoss Sites.
· Information Sought During Registration. The Yoss Sites may ask you to enter, or may collect in other ways, Information including without limitation your name, phone number, email address, geographic location, age or age range, other demographic (personal) information/data, and browser history (Internet sites visited).
· Storage and Transfer of Personally Identifiable Information. Yoss may store and process Information in the United States of America or any other country in which Yoss or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents—domestic or foreign—maintain facilities. By using the Yoss Sites, you consent to any such transfer of Information outside of the country where you reside, where you are a citizen, and/or where you access the Yoss Site(s).
2. Use and Sharing of Information
3. Information from Other Sources
Yoss sometimes supplements the Information it receives with Information from other sources. Such outside Information includes such things as: (a) updated delivery and address information, including from carriers or other third parties, which Information enables Yoss to correct its records and deliver services or purchases, or future communication, more easily; (b) account Information; (c) purchase or redemption Information; (d) page-view Information, including from some merchants with whom Yoss operates co-branded businesses or for which Yoss provides technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; (e) search term and search result Information from searches that may have been conducted through Internet search engines/features; (f) search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links from Google); and (g) credit history Information from credit bureaus, which we may use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services or other commercially reasonable business purposes.
4. Information Security
The Yoss Sites may require you to use a password selected by you. Passwords shall not be shared and must be kept confidential. You are responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your password, including unauthorized use, and for promptly notifying Yoss of any unauthorized use and any other breach of security with respect to the Yoss Sites. Yoss, in its sole and absolute discretion, may at any time terminate or otherwise restrict access to and use of the Yoss Sites, including without limitation if Yoss should suspect unauthorized use of a password or any other breach of security. If you share a computer with anyone, you should always log out of the website before leaving it to prevent access to your information from subsequent users of that computer.
6. Use of Web Beacons
Yoss’s website pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons, also referred to as single-pixel gifs, that permit Yoss to count the number of users who have visited those pages and allow collection of other website statistics, such as the popularity of certain content, verification of system and server integrity, etc. Web beacons are not intended to give Yoss access to your personal Information, but instead to compile aggregated statistical data concerning the use of the Yoss Sites. Web beacons collect limited types of information which may include a cookie number, the time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
Any personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data that you disclose through any blogs that may be hosted on the Yoss Sites may be collected and used by others. You should assume that any personal information you provide at any blogs on the Yoss Sites will become public.
If you are under 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian access and use the Yoss Sites for you. If you want to purchase any goods or services that may be offered at a Yoss Site, such purchase(s) must be made by your parent or legal guardian on your behalf.
9. Limitation of Liability and Limited Guarantee
The Yoss Sites may contain errors or problems and are provided “as is.” Yoss disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the Yoss Sites, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. If a Yoss Site fails to perform in accordance with the representations made by Yoss through its corporate offices, Yoss will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct the failure. It is expressly agreed that your exclusive remedy, and Yoss’s aggregate liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, in connection with the Yoss Sites shall not exceed one hundred dollars ($100.00). Yoss shall in no event be responsible for any incidental, consequential or punitive damages in connection with the Yoss Sites (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) regardless of whether such liability is based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of warranties, failure of essential purpose, or otherwise, and even if Yoss has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. Contact Information
Revisions to the Policy